Brownies are famous for their unique taste, so I allow myself to be creative when it comes to making brownies for my family. Check out this strawberry brownies and let me know what you think.
INGREDIENTS (for the brownies)
- 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- 2 eggs.
- ⅓ cup of oil.
INGREDIENTS (for the glaze)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- 1-2 tbsps of water or milk.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the strawberry cake mix, eggs and oil and beat until well combined.
- Online Jobs In The USA May Pay More Than You Think
- Jobs In The USA | Search Ads
- by Taboola
- In an 8” square baking pan lined with parchment paper, spread the batter and bake in a preheated oven to 350° for 15 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool a bit in the pan before removing it.
- To make the glaze, you need to mix the powdered sugar and water until smooth then spread it over the bronies.
- Let cool before cutting and serving.
- Easy, peasy and yummy ! I’m used to making brown brownies, but my kids love colorful desserts, so I made this strawberry brownies and it was great !