- ⅔ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 14 tablespoons plain nonfat greek yogurt divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese – low fat at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces Unsweetened frozen sour red cherries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- ½ ounce 60-69% dark chocolate shaved
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Prepare a muffin tin by lining with 12 muffin liners.
- In a mixing bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, and 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Stir to mix well.
- In each muffin cup, add 1 tablespoon of graham cracker mix in the bottom. Press down to make a crust.
- In a stand mixer, or a large bowl using a hand mixer, add 12 tablespoons yogurt, cream cheese, eggs, ⅔ cups of sugar, and vanilla. Beat to mix well.
- Fill muffin cups with equal amounts of mixture.
- In preheated oven, bake approximately 15 to 20 minutes, or until the tops have set.
- Place muffin tin on a wire rack to cool.
- When cooled, place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
For the Topping
- In the meantime, in a small saucepan add cherries, 1 tablespoon of sugar, lemon juice, and salt.
- Place saucepan over medium heat, bring to a simmer, stirring often.
- Using a potato masher, crush the cherries lightly.
- In a small mixing bowl, add cornstarch and cold water. Stir to mix.
- Add cornstarch mixture into the cherry mixture. Stir to mix well, and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, and lete cool fully.
- To Serve:
- Place 1 tablespoon of cherry mixture on top of each cheesecake, then top with chocolate shavings.
MyWW Points: 7 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan,7 WW Freestyle Points and 6 Smart PointsPersonal Points will vary based on your individual plan.