Ready in about 35 minutes
Syns per serving – Green 2½, Original 2½, Extra Easy 2½
- Fry Light
- 198g Plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 57g white chocolate chips
- 28g cocoa powder
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 57g oatmeal
- 1 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 57g low-fat spread suitable for baking (such as Anchor light spreadable)
- 1 egg
- 227g Total 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
- 113ml skimmed milk
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6. Place 36 mini muffin cases on a muffin tray. Spray with a little Fry Light and set to one side.
- Sift the flour and bicarbonate of sofa into a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips, cocoa, mixed spice, oatmeal and sweetener. Melt the low-fat spread and beat the egg, then whisk them together with the yogurt and milk. Add this mixture to the flour and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven, cool on a wire rack and serve.