- 4 medium, mashed
- Egg, whole, raw
- 2 medium, raw, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoons
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- 4 spray(s)
- 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons
- 1 portion(s), medium
- Agave Syrup
- 4 teaspoons, level
- In a bowl, mix the banana and egg together then add a pinch of salt.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Mist with calorie controlled cooking spray. Drop a ladleful of the batter into the pan and swirl. Cook for 2 minutes until golden; flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Repeat so you have 4 pancakes.
- Serve each pancake topped with the yogurt, berries and 1 tsp of the syrup.